Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.youththreesixty.org.au/wp.
- APP1 – Open and transparent management of personal information
This document forms part of open and transparent management systems In2life, Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd, Youth Three Sixty and its engaged affiliates use to manage customers’ personal information. Our privacy statement is available to all customers’ upon written request.
- APP2 – Anonymity and pseudonymity
As our business is a direct marketing business, it is not possible for customers to purchase our products by remaining anonymous.
- APP3 – Collection of solicited personal information
In2life, Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd, Youth Three Sixty and its engaged affiliates collect Personal Information you give us when you place an order or register to receive additional information or products from us. You will be asked to confirm your name and postal address, and also to provide your credit card details (only if purchasing items by credit card).
You may also be asked to provide us with your telephone number and email address. You may be requested to provide this information for prize notification, for customer service calls or for receiving other offers. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
We may supplement the information that you provide with some information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate post codes are received, we will use third party software to fix them.
From time to time we purchase rented lists, but only if the data has been collected lawfully and fairly. If a recipient’s name has been collected in this way, we only direct market a promotion once to each customer. If the recipient responds, then they are added to our in-house customer database, if they do not respond, their name is permanently deleted from our system after 45 days.
- APP4 – Receiving unsolicited information
- APP5 – Notification of the collection of personal information
Once In2life, Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd, Youth Three Sixty and its engaged affiliates receive customers’ details we collect and process Personal Information for specific use and limited purposes.
APP6 – Use or disclosure of personal information
In2life, Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd, Youth Three Sixty process your Personal Information only for specific and limited purposes. When we ask you for Personal information, some of these purposes include the following:
- We may use your Personal Information for marketing purposes and market
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new services we will be
providing, or special offers, events or articles we think will be of interest to you.
- We may send you product information and promotional material.
- We may use your Personal Information internally to help us improve our
products and services and to help resolve any problems.
In2life, Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd, Youth Three Sixty and its engaged affiliates only share, sell or distribute your Personal Information with unrelated third parties, under these limited circumstances:
- We may disclose your Personal Information to carefully screened companies whose products and services may be of interest to you as part of our list rental program.
- Personal information may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for or on behalf of our group of companies, or in connection with our business for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Information in order to handle our mailings on your behalf.
- We may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event.
Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Information to a third party, we contractually require the third party to make adequate precautions to protect
- APP7 – Direct Marketing
Direct Marketing is our core business and as such we have strict guidelines and systems in place to select only appropriate customers for our programs.
Customers may request the source of the information we have about them including where the source is another organisation simply by providing a written request to any of the address marked on any of our promotions or by writing to The Privacy Officer – The Privacy Officer, PO Box 5649, GCMC QLD 9726 AUSTRALIA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and indicate your choice.
You may “opt out” of any Direct Marketing promotion simply by writing to The Privacy Officer – The Privacy Officer, PO Box 5649, GCMC QLD 9726 AUSTRALIA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and indicate your choice.
- APP8 – Cross-border disclosure
Our business is part of a national enterprise which does not transfer Personal Information outside of Australia.
- APP12 – Access to personal Information
If you wish to access or correct your Personal Information, or you suspect a privacy breach, please write to our Privacy Officer at PO Box 5649, GCMC QLD
9726 AUSTRALIA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.